Economist HSG and Attorney at Law
Domestic and international consulting und management experience
In-person and competent support for your company in Switzerland
Do you want to found, build, reorganize or liquidate a company in Switzerland?
Do you need a fiduciary representation of interests for your Swiss company?
Are you looking for responsible and competent supervision for your company in Switzerland?
- Suitable legal form and incorporation
- Corporate purpose, statutes
- Increase in capital
- With domicile and necessary infrastructure in Switzerland
- Organization and administration
- Management, optimization and control of outsourced services such as financial statements, taxes, insurances
- Access to institutions and authorities such as AHV, EST, PK, UV, HReg
- Direct leadership responsibility
- In your interest and respecting Swiss legal and tax regulations
- Reporting individualized according to your needs
Trust through Qualifications
My qualifications are based on the complementary certificates of competence in Economics and as an Attorney at Law. They enable me to assess the problem from the corporate and the legal angle, and to come up with the ideal suitable solutions.
Understanding through Commitment
My experiences in numerous countries of Europe consolidate the success of my activity. After my career start as a management consultant at McKinsey & Company I set up and ran my own firms at home and abroad, was responsible as a member of the group management for the development of business in several European countries and looked after various companies as a member of the Board of Directors.
Success through Experience
I fulfil every assignment in person. This allows me to develop comprehensive understanding of client affairs, to consistently represent interests, to work flexibly and to guarantee client-oriented, transparent reporting.
8702 Zollikon (Zürich)
Mo – Fr 09:00 – 19:00 Uhr
Sa – So 10:00 – 14:00 Uhr